Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Little Bit About Your's Truly

Alright.  Before I get into the big (and when I say big, I mean BIG!!) opinions, I should share a little bit about me.  First off, I'm not that BIG, ELABORATE, author like most bloggers (I'm 13).  I'm just doing it for the sake of doing it.  And yes, that title is true.  I have an addiction to crafts.  And anything that some might call nerdy.  It includes (and here comes the long list and run-on sentence- Sorry teachers!) knitting, sewing, origami, plant crafts, drawing, (occasionally) painting, baking, and  restoring and admiring antiques (I know-wierd for someone my age right?  You should see the fireplace.).  I have a nerdy addiction to Doctor Who, Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Harry Potter, Marvel, Percy Jackson (BOOKS not movies- the movies are terrible!), a few mangas, a few animes, and a few books you might not have heard of (Throne of Glass series anyone?).  I have a few others but I'm guessing you are tired of the long lists.  Now if you excuse me, I have Christmas decorations to put up.  May the Fandoms be with you! (Katniss Everdeen)(Not really)

No comments:

Post a Comment